Introduction to gpsurya blog

$Dear$ $Friends,$ In this blog you will find around 320 solved Geophysics GATE and CSIR-NET and other competitive exams solutions with a better explanation. Please follow and share if you like it. $Thanks,$ $gpsurya$ and $group$

CSIR-NET 2016

CSIR-NET 2016

25. Consider the following statements:

Statement 1: the variation of the Earth's magnetic field is stronger during the day than that during the night

Statement 2: Magnetic materials become less magnetic on heating 

A) statements I and II are true; II explains I
B) statements I and II are true; but II does not explains I
C) statements I and II are false
D) statements I is false; II is true 


Solution 

The variation of the Earth's magnetic field is stronger during the day than that during the night. And magnetic materials in the subsurface lost there magnetic property during heating.

Answer:B

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter